Teresa Seaton, Tax Director, had 12 years working experience in the South African Revenue Service. Her experience and knowledge varies from being a filing clerk to Specialist Lecturer and accountancy.
She had 5 years middle management experience and heavily involved with the compilation of income tax modules for SARS.
Currently running with Worldwide Tax Solutions and lecturing Tax with Potchestroom University with students predominantly from SARS do tax degrees Her qualifications are as follows:
- National Diploma in State Accounting and Finance
- Advance Certificate in Taxation
- Qualified ETD Practitioners Certificate (Certificate for Trainers)
- Qualified Facilitator and Coach
- Qualified ETD SETA Assessor
- Qualified ETD SETA Moderator
- H. DIP: Taxation (SA Domestic and International tax)
- Public Accountant up to Close Corporation Level
- Administration of Estates (Unisa)
- Masters of Taxation Australia
Craig Seaton is the Marketing and Administration Director, with more than 20 years off shore experience in the oil
and gas industry, specializing in Diving; Project Management; Offshore Superintendent; Offshore Construction.