CARISSA SNYMAN – INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL OFFICE MANAGERESS
- Carissa was first employed as a bookkeeper and has been with Worldwide Tax Solutions since 2008.
- Throughout the years she has been promoted to International and Local Office Manageress.
- Carissa understands that the customer is the most valuable asset to an organization, and she is driven by unrelenting pursuit of customer-driven focus and ideal customer experience.
- She has pursued her studies in taxation, accounting and payroll through the years and will be completing her NQF6 in taxation.
- Carissa is married and has one daughter and 4 fur-babies. She enjoys going on adventures with her family and is always involved in church activities and bible studies.
- Everyone love Carissa and her willingness to always help and guide others has made her indispensable to WWTS.
JADE ROSSLE – PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND ADMINISTRATION CLERK
- She finished Matric in 2009 and started working straight out of school.
- Started at Worldwide Tax Solutions in March 2012 as the receptionist where she prepared all the tax documents for the returns to be submitted sent IT34’s and filing,
- Most people were a bit shocked and thought she had left in 2016 when she was promoted to Teresa’s personal assistant/account administration.
- Moving to the new position was fun and exciting and more challenging for her and keeps her busier not only being Teresa’s personal assistant but accounts and debt collecting, taking care of things that need to be repaired/fixed.
- In addition she is also the party planner of the office. A job that she is BRILLIANT at.
- Motto – coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and teamwork is success.
CALVARINE HARROD – HEAD BOOKKEEPER
- She joined the WWTS team in Feb 2010 and is currently a Bookkeeper.
- She also assist with the Social Media Content published on all our Socials. She is fabulous at this.
- She is currently studying towards a BCOM degree in Financial Management at UNISA which she thoroughly enjoys
- Liaising with our awesome clients and being apart of an excellent and dynamic team.
- Her favourite aspect about this job is helping our clients navigate their way into the Entrepreneurship World whilst keeping them Tax Compliant and Financially Grounded.
- MOTTO – A win for them is a win for US!
NATASHA PALIYATHAN – BOOKKEEPER
- Joined the WWTS team in 2016 .
- She has a Bookkeeping Qualification with Boston Business College and is currently studying towards a Diploma in Financial Accounting with the ICB.
- She loves her job and accounting because its dynamic and there is always something new to learn.
- MOTTO – “Number One priority has got to be Customer Satisfaction, A happy client is the best business strategy of all.”
ADELE ROSSOUW – BOOKKEEPER
- Started working at WWTS 2017-04-20.
- Qualifications – Bookkeeping diploma and Financial Accounting Diploma.
- MOTTO – “ To provide the best service to our clients based on integrity and professionalism”
ANGELIQUE VAN WYK – RECEPTIONIST AND ADMINISTRATION CLERK
- Started working at WWTS in February in February 2018.
- Prior to WWTS she started her career in hospitality where she worked at various hotels all over Durban for about 10 years.
- Angelique gained a lot of experience in the hospitality industry to work well with people from all backgrounds.
- She strives to provide the best possible service and believes teamwork makes the dream work.
- Her current position at Worldwide Tax allows her to interact with clients from all ages and cultures.
- Some of her duties include meeting and greeting clients, receiving, and processing documentation for tax returns, filing and other administrative duties.
- Angelique always has a smile on her face and will go above and beyond to bring joy to all that steps foot into Worldwide Tax Solutions
MICHAEL GROENEWALD – LOGISTICS AND I.T.
- Started working at WWTS in 2012 as an IT Technician.
- Current duties involve Logistics and Administration.
JOSEPH MJWARA – PROPERTY CARETAKER/MAINTAINER
- Joseph started working at Worldwide Tax Solutions in 2008 as the garden caretaker.
- His duties include keeping the property in tip top shape by mowing the lawn, trimming the bushes, and keeping the parking area neat and tidy.
- Joseph is very friendly and enjoy helping clients and staff when the need arrives.
- Joseph is a quiet person, but he is always willing to help when asked.
- Joseph is part of our work family and we appreciate him.
SBONGILE MJWARA – OFFICE HYGIENIST
- Sbongi started working AT WWTS in 2008 as the professional office hygienist/cleaner.
- Should the need arise to have more cleaning staff on occasion, Sbongile has supervisory duties to manage and control other support staff.
- she always keeps the office spotless neat and tidy for the staff and clients that come to Worldwide Tax Solutions. She takes pride in her work delivery.
- She is also the office child minder when clients arrive with minor children.
- Her contagious smile and loving mannerism is brilliant when dealing with children.
- She is a reserved woman but has her own personality that we enjoy being around daily. She is caring and always shows interest about our lives and families.
- Sbongi is part of our work family and we appreciate her immensely.